Hart b.v supplies products in accordance with the stringent quality requirements of both the Oil & Gas and the (Petro)-Chemical industry. Hart b.v.’s aim is to be of service through their extensive expertise and to offer products which are price competitive while ensuring quality and reliability.
A Total Quality Management System is documented and implemented. To achieve this Quality Assurance Procedures and instructions form are an integrated part of this system.
Quality at Hart b.v. is more than just a set of standards as it is rooted in their commitment to total quality within the company.
The quality system of Hart b.v. is certified by Lloyds and complies with the latest requirements of ISO 9001:2015. Hart b.v. is also certified to remark in accordance with PED guidelines and EN10204.
Hart b.v. Quality Assurance:
- Independent Quality Department
- ISO 9001 Certified
- PED/EN10204 Ceritified
- Listed on multiple Approved Vendor Lists such as Shell, Aramco, Total, Sabic and PDO as well as many EPC’s worldwide
- Total Quality Management System
- Stringent supplier qualification process
- International standards (ASME, EN, TÜV, PED)
- Certification according to 3.1 and 3.2
- All stock material 100% PMI, dual certified ASTM/ASME and NACE MR0175/MR0103
- Inspections and additional testing when required