The Milsheff safety cover provides a visible, early warning of leakage of flange and valve connections. As soon as an acid or caustic comes into contact with the inside coating, even if it is only one drop, the outside will change colour for anyone to see. This way the leak can be repaired before serious damage is done or before personal accidents can happen. All covers are made of tough vinyl fabric reinforced with woven-glass. This will stop sprays even in the event of serious leakage.
Advantages of Milsheff covers:
- Fully indicating
- Easily installed
- Suitable for use at high temperatures
- Delivery from stock
- Flange covers, available in ANSI and DIN sizes
- Valve covers, specify height and circumference of the valve in case of inquiry or order
- Special safety covers
Retrowrap, Corrosion Protection
Retrowrap is a cold applied, splash zone and sub-sea corrosion protection system. It is specifically designed to provide an alternative to factory-applied coatings for new constructions in remote areas or to retrofit protection of risers, piles and pipelines inshore, offshore and sub-sea.
Standard Retrowrap is used for inshore pile protection while the heavy-duty Retrowrap HD is used for offshore riser protection. Retrowrap SL is utilized for connector and conductor protection.
Characteristics of Retrowrap:
- One piece that requires no primer or filler since it is tensioned around the piles using a force of approximately 800-1000 KG per linear meter.
- “Active” splash zone and sub-sea corrosion protection system which simplifies pre-substrate preparation.
- Cold applied, no hot permits required.
- Designed for easy installation and long life in the field.
- Engineered to allow for substrate inspections at regular intervals if required.
- Abrasion resistant and environmental safe.